Lugz Men's Clipper Sneaker reviews 2022

Review

I love these! They are comfortable and solid. They fit nicely and look really nice in the pictures I took. They are great for walking and running. I prefer these to my running sneakers because they feel better. I would definitely buy these again. The description was spot on and the shipping was fast. I definitely suggested this seller and will use them again. These are super comfortable. I just wore them for the first time and they were really really comfy. They fit really well. I am super excited to wear them a lot. I love these shoes. They are comfortable and are very good looking. do you guys want so Brian skating out here with another article say today will be the Amazon shoe review home I stated these for like 10 minutes maybe and they're looking pretty good I feel pretty good in them so yeah but anyways I would try to state a lot of flat ground lately just to really brush up on and get very consistent certain tricks not just certain trucks basically all the tricks that I want consistent I want to get consistent so I'm just gonna skate the black around here and alright Johnson I'm just taking those to switch heels that I got I don't even care like great shoes that much cuz you can see my sweat oh my god is so hot up you guys this is about like 20 minutes later maybe we're at BHS now I'm not gonna skate the normal three two and dock that I usually skate I'm gonna try and explore more around the school just because I haven't really skated there much and there's probably a lot more spots I've looked around there there's not too many but there's still more so we're gonna skate them today starting with this six stair so I mean the run-up looks really bad but I'm still gonna try it oh my god this run ups terrible dude oh my god the six doesn't that think this I should be able to do it it always feels good to land the trick on that one sketchy stair set and this is mine so really excited that I could just at least a Liat even though it was just an ollie and I'm all like way bigger feels good skate something that's super sketchy and land no matter what it is I guess we have this but I think this is one like the last spots here but definitely skateable these doctor here are huge but they're like the same thing as six there's it's just they look so much bigger but we're just gonna skate everything here on spots I'm gonna give myself a real challenge I'm gonna try and 180 this huge stock it's terrifying but I'm gonna try it I have to try the smaller side first there's no way I'm just gonna be able to go in for it it's not trying the smaller side first so yeah already now scare that this is gonna be so coming on but still gonna try it hopefully I can land it all righty guys I think I can kick flip it so I'm just gonna go on the smaller one again she's like you doing on that maybe that'll just be the trick that I do on that but I mean if I can I'll take it to the bigger one so yeah who sorry guys I'm not gonna I definitely will come back and I definitely get it on the bigger side it's just today I don't know I I heard my board crack a couple times and I was like you know I it's not worth losing a board today for this trick so yeah I'll probably come back on the boards like real dump so that like if it breaks it's not gonna be the biggest deal in the world but it still got a lot of life on and I heard a couple cracks cuz I mean it has been going off big drops for a while and my knees are starting to hurt so it takes away the focus a little bit not necessarily the focus but it makes it harder for me to land the trick and it's just gonna prolong the landing and it's just gonna make my knees hurt more and more so I decided to spare my knees and my board so yeah I guess technically my phone battery too but that's not the big thing


 I'm  gonna come back in the land most likely with people just not today and yeah the skating didn't actually rip my shoes what I landed that's what ripped it I like these shoes I will get into that later you know we're back here but my phone's literally at 80% so I got to preserve some of the batteries for the rest of the day my good person my bag I don't even know what that's percentages but I doubt it's anywhere high considering I haven't charged it in a while and I haven't really used it that much so yeah earlier now it's time for the main topic of the video and that is the Amazon shoes and what I have to say about them so basically what I have to say about the Amazon juice is they're pretty good I generally like them all this is one day skating them and they kind of do have a hole already as you guys can tell but yeah they're technically this off-brand lugs or what I mean to know what the our books generally they worked they were like 30 bucks so I mean you can't go wrong with a skate read about cheap the only reason I think they ripped so quickly was cuz when I was trying to kickflip on the BHS dock I kind of like slid my foot on the concrete and it just slid for a little while but that's the only reason I think that holds that bad but even on the switch you get to kind of even on the switch II you gotta see it yeah so you can start seeing it coming off a little bit yeah my friends later that's the only reason why I wasn't filming and my phone was at like 18% so that's the only reason why I didn't film like towards the end of the day but I think I got enough content throughout the day so yeah but anyways guys make sure you like subscribe leave a comment down below on the video if you enjoyed it I guess turn on the notifications if you want a lot of people I mean getting on me to say that at the end of the videos so it turn on notifications if you want to be notified and yeah peace

IF YOU WANT TO BUY THIS

https://amzn.to/38AVAx4

Post a Comment

0 Comments